Earn money on cash bird | cash bird real or fake?


INTRODUCTION





So Friends, today I have found such a great earning platform for you where you can earn money by scrolling through shorts and here running is done exactly in the same way.


1.HOW TO USE THIS APP


Let's see here too, you guys can earn by watching shorts in this way, so before moving on to the rest of the functions, let me first tell you what the rebellion is given here so that you guys can understand.


Meaning, like us Pakistanis who live in Pakistan, they can either take easy withdrawal in easy money , so here I have come to you in the withdrawal section.


Here I have 85 rupees right now, either you can take it in easy money. You can either take it in cash and the paper which is there now will come here, it is ok, it is an easy time, here you guys can withdraw the minimum which is PRs. 300, for that you guys have to pay  PRs. 870000 which is here.


2.HOW TO DO TASK 


  • Coins are needed to make videos here, it is simple, you people have to do this and the second thing is that how you people have to earn here, you people have to come simple and above, okay, if we come above them then here. But you guys see, I didn't do anything, just made one or two videos yesterday and I have already paid some money here, okay you guys have to check more daily, here also you guys get whatever coins you have. By entering the invite code for daily checking, here you people can earn whatever money you have. You people have to go on going on. You people have to simply include the invitation code that you are seeing on the screen and accept it. 


  • You have to click on the invitation and the second thing is that if you guys watch a video by watching the video here, then you guys are getting 10000 queens for watching a video here, I don't think anyone will get a video.


  • If you do  for 10000 views, then here you people are getting even and here if you enter what you told people then you will get 20000 invitation code, the remaining is to enter the invitation code here, which is a lot of extra task here. Yes, you guys can do this here and easy coins here.


If I go down here, I have a video which was good, here I can get the reward for it and here I have one which is a notification. As I have pushed from it, I have come here on them and here see my read one post notification, this is also my record which has been made here, now you can see how many easy coins are being made here. But you see, there is something very big here, you people can also make money by inviting people, here you see, I have done two invites till now and as soon as you people invite, you people will get one. 


3.SPIN AND WIN

You get a bill, you people spin the bill, you get some money and from here, how many 46 116 people are there who have taken this 24 ₹ 100 video in their easy paisa, how have they taken it that people here But you have invited about 10 to 12 people from your own house, you all become members of your own house, that is, you all have entered your invitation code and here you invite and here you will get the spin with me. Here is the spin, I draw it here, now let's see how many we get here, I am springing here, I have got some money, let's see how many I have got, I have got ₹80. You can see that I have got only one. I have spun twice and here I got ₹ 80. I will spin again and tell you how much I will get by spinning here again. So now I have 1280 rupees. If I make 1120 more, see here I will get ₹ 80. And I have received it, okay now I only need ₹ 140.


If I invite someone else or get someone to enter my code, like I have given you some profit, I will get some profit, you will have some profit. If you guys want, then send my invite to the invitation. Rest of you guys can do it as per your choice, so from here you guys can spin and see, I have three, I will not waste your time, I will tell you later, if you guys invite and from your invitation, they If you become too many then here you people can give 500 dollars on the first price, 300 dollars on the second and one thousand dollars on the third. Those people who are watching here, here they have done this also, that is, if you have won, then you people. 


  • If you invite someone then 15% of it will be shared with you. Whatever task he does, if you guys do a task then I will get 15% of it or if you invite someone then you will get 15% of it.


  • The second thing is that you People will get free spins so that you. This is 2400, they can win, the third thing is that you people can rank, if you score runs, even if you come third then you will win 100, which in Pakistan is 28 to 30 thousand rupees, so you people.  You must have liked this and the most important thing is that you people can do more by uploading videos from the video that I have uploaded here or from the video that these people have uploaded here, as I have just seen here. 


But I have got some money, here I have shown you by scrolling down, see here, from 26 to now it is 41, right now I am not doing anything here, I am just telling you, so I am making money at my place. I have made only one day less here , I have made 86 accounts here, I have given ₹ 30 for free, here you will think how many I have made in just one or two days, where I have made so many sir less here. 


But you haven't done it, if you guys click on it then here also you guys get a spin. If you guys spin then you guys get some coins here or if your game is good then you can even get a five or 10 dollar here. Here I have 100 coins of mine, so I hope that you all have liked this video and the rebellion on this up, you people will find many videos on YouTube of cash bird.


If you guys are new to my Website then please share it in the next article . If you guys are new to my website then please share it. Please subscribe. If you love this article , please like and comment below and share it with your friends and more . See you in the next article . Till then Allah Hafiz.





INVITE CODE : 81835200





Post a Comment

0 Comments